Precious Foundations 2019
“The LORD will call you back as if you were a wife deserted and distressed in spirit— a wife who married young, only to be rejected,” says your God. “For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the LORD your Redeemer. “To me this is like the days of Noah, when I swore that the waters of Noah would never again cover the earth. So now I have sworn not to be angry with you, never to rebuke you again. Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you. “Afflicted city, lashed by storms and not comforted, I will rebuild you with stones of turquoise, your foundations with lapis lazuli. I will make your battlements of rubies, your gates of sparkling jewels, and all your walls of precious stones. All your children will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their peace. In righteousness you will be established” Isaiah 54:6-13
2019 For this is a year we are walking on and walking onto very solid, strong precious foundations. Do you know that song, “She has got diamonds in the soles of her shoes” by Paul Simon ? Well it may seem a bit like this song 2019 , except the truth is the diamonds and precious stones are already been built into the ground you are walking on. I am so excited to write what I am feeling for 2019 because first off God is faithful! He will never let us down! I have felt this this transition happening in my own walk where I made a decision to relocate home to Canada the very end of 2017 into 2018 from another country and I had to restart life over again. I am sure we can all relate when sometimes we have all been in a season of having to climb a mountain only to find it was the wrong mountain ( and then come back down again) Oh but what a learning curve and test to not let my heart harden or shrink back to what God has promised me. In my transition back to Canada I had to trust Him as my sure foundation beneath every step I took and where I was to land and the steps how to grow my Canadian fashion brand, Love’s Pure Light Luxury Silks Canada. Having no money in my bank and not too many friends in a new city, and feeling uneasy with how to begin. But, praise God because He always sends his love that purses us, always meets us right where we are at and takes us closer than ever to his heart. It was like building a home in 2018, and preparing to cement that new foundation, and put in new floors that you could not only walk on, but where Jesus can walk with you (and if you know me more like create a dance floor with) First was knowing live in Gods eternal kingdom, but then preparing a very strong floor for His kingdom in all its beauty to come and manifest in my life. This season was simply to rest in him knowing where my floor will be built so I can fully and freely stand strong, ( also recognize what is not strong) If you know anything about putting in a floor in a home, it is quite a process. The floor has been re-established in 2018. We have finished strong in 2018 allowing us me to start the new even stronger. He has always been our foundation always for we live in His mansion. Even when the storms have hit He has tested us to recognize no matter what we go through He will always be our foundation.
This year, 2019, we are all crossing over and it’s a new, precious foundation. This precious foundation that has been there all along, this year you will fully grasp on the preciousness of where he has called you to walk in grace humility quietness and confidence will be your strength. Trust his great love progressing like never before in your life and into your families. Because you’re footing is firm in Him. He is your solid and precious rock underneath it all. You’re walking with every enemy crushed under your foot! You will tread upon the lion and cobra, the young lion and the serpent you will trample down” Psalm 91:13 we will remain the head and not the tail. No more flying by the seat of your tail this year. Do you run a business? Remember YOU run the business, not the business runs you. This year you will begin to understand your precious worth in him as his royal priesthood. He has given us hinds feet and he has placed us on these new foundations so the power of his light and beauty underneath us enable us to stand strong. “He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he causes me to stand on the heights” Psalm 18:33 being built in him there is always something very, very precious underneath it all. He delights to reward his children because we diligently seek Him. Sometimes in tough seasons God may hid himself only for a moment so that we need to remind ourselves we must search for him deeply. “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter; to search out a matter is the glory of kings” Psalm 25:2 When we find him He gives us great treasures- that of Kings and Queens! We are his priesthood here on earth and He loves to lavish His children with rich reward to remind us that we are His and we belong to Him and can only fully live in and on his promises.
2019 is Year of His heart beat.
We have crossed over or are in the process of crossing into the Promised Land. His love for you is to bring you closer to His tender heart. Old patterns and cycles have been broken. You are out of Egypt. The presence of Jesus is going to become stronger and stronger as you look into his eyes every day. We forget sometimes that Jesus is very tender hearted and has the world’s deepest compassion for us than anyone ever could. He wants us to draw so deep from his river of delights this year and find comfort in his heart beat. His heart is also a blazing fire for you and will always and only be the hottest love for you. We have painted a blue flame on the bodice of the Love’s Pure Light brides dress, representing God’s heart is the hottest love for you. The blue part of a flame is the hottest part of a flame. This year He is drawing His bride so close to His heart beat of pure love for just you. He wants us to have experiences with Him that we can easily recognize the familiar of the past and not fall into unfruitful generational patterns that are easy to fall into because of current or past patterns. The curse has been broken but you must be aware not to slip backwards. What unhealthy behavior do you need to let go of this year or be accountable to someone in this? We all have them but we also have to take ownership and be okay to realize sometimes weakness require accountability partners to keep us resting strong in Jesus heart fully free. We all have weak areas that draw us into unhealthy and unfruitful patterns. Jesus is bringing a new freedom and He is making it easy for us to catch it. He is going to bless you to so this year the cycle is broken. The foundations of living in His Love are this: Righteousness, peace and JOY in Holy Spirit.
2019 You have crossed over. Keep moving. Take heart. Be strong and courageous. For he has not mislead or forsaken you.
“When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.” Deuteronomy 6:10 (read Deuteronomy 6-7)
God delights to give us his children wondrous gifts. What He loves is our accountability, faithfulness, stewardship and stability to continue to walk in him as He is blessing us. Sometimes I wish I could just shake off: do we not realize how brief our time is here? We get so entangled in petty things or worry what man may think. The only person we have to please be Jesus. Make your best friend happy for he has given you the best life and will continue to give you the best life in Him so you can grow and progress in only Him. Now watch the abundant life prosper like never before. I truly believe that as we grow in Him, it is so subtle and slow perhaps that we don’t even recognize it. For if we grew to fast or gained too quickly, we may begin to take that glory for ourselves. He wants to get his full glory and reward in us: it’s slow and steady. When we have that “aha” moment and look back- WOW God look what you have done in a year! “Man will always look at the outer appearance, but Jesus will always check our hearts. “The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."1 Samuel 16:7 Jesus is going to take you through all sorts of tests this year, simply to test your heart and strengthen His heart. He loves the testimony. Jesus wants to get His full reward in your life. It starts with the small things first like simply pulling away and spending more time with him. Jesus heart-beat is that we grow in character and strength in Him that as our life is advancing, He is giving us more of himself simply so we can lead more to a radical love encounter of his presence.
2019 is a year a new trust is arising. You will experience his sovereign power through no matter what comes your way. You trust him solely.
Maybe you went through some tests last year (I sure did) the enemy knows your weak spots, but we won’t let him use those against us. Last year those tests brought a new strength and discernment! Praise him for this! Trust like David did. Consider David’s walk with God. David trusted God in all of his challenges set before him we see it progress all throughout the old testament until he became king. David had a tender heart and a servant heart he trusted God to deliver him from the lion and bears paw and all the way to the promotion where God enables him to stand strong and kill the Goliath with a stone. “The Lord who rescued me from the paw of the lion and the paw of the bear will rescue me from the hand of this Philistine” 1 Samuel 17:37 David spoke it out! He reminded himself what God had already done in his life and prophesied God will do even greater! He saw God do this in the past season, and he knew God would deliver him from any goliath set before him. Later on David is then promoted as King to rule over Israel. What was given was not only a legacy, but a very precious foundation of his life lays today the city of David in Israel.
This was a slow and steady trust of how he walked with God, he had zeal for the Lord he took risks after risk of his trust progressing with the Lord. What was his secret? When he was anxious he inquired of the Lord himself. God wants us to dig our own well this year with the Him. Really get to know Jesus and learn to drink from your own cistern (not from another’s) David consistently inquired of the Lord well before he became King and was then walking on the precious foundations of Royalty as King of Israel. The baby faith steps of today are training for the greater steps God will require tomorrow. As we trust God in little things, He shows Himself faithful, and we take that experience and knowledge into the next challenge, which will contain larger obstacles and require greater steps of faith, and so on, and so on, and so on. Faith grows like a muscle: as we exercise it, it gets bigger. We must exercise our faith to grow to trust him in all things this year. Jesus has never let you down, and he will never let you down. If he seems hidden. Search him. When we are so sunk in His trust no matter what battle arises in front of us. It may seem like a suddenly: where we are to be promoted in the cross over to an even stronger more beautiful foundation in Him. We have this realization that this has always been our firm footing in Him. We have been planted all along on these precious foundations of his radiating love.
This season 2019 it is just the beauty of His holiness alive in you radiating even more beautiful through our cracks yes our weak spots, we let go fully of ourselves. His love shines through every step we walk with Him we can have so much more of Him! Continue to be real, be ok with imperfections this is why we have him! Continue to store up treasures in Him as He is allowing you to walk where you have never been before! “Yes she (we have) has got diamonds in the soles of her shoes” Now go listen to that song!
A few prophetic symbols and declarations for 2019:
1. Almond Blossom branch: From a dry rod there was fruitfulness, but not only fruitfulness but the sign of a perpetual fruitfulness, sprouting, budding, blossoming, producing fruit/meat/fat from the almonds. ALL AT THE SAME TIME. The picture that God is showing here is that you will walk into a season this year where MY fruitfulness will not end. The same power of his love that brought my fruitfulness will sustain my fruitfulness. EVERY SEASON MY perpetual fruitfulness will be the evidence of the Lord’s divine call on my life.
2. Pomegranates: While in Israel this past December, I continued to see pomegranates. Fresh pomegranates, pomegranate juice stations, pomegranates on the trees growing, and all of the unique art from pomegranates for decor. This year will be abundance and full of fresh seeds that will bring nourishment to your life! Yes here 2019 a new fruitfulness, knowledge, learning, and wisdom and refreshment! The pomegranate is desirable for its healthy, antioxidant qualities. It also was very prophetic in its symbol Exodus 28:33-34 states that images of pomegranates be woven into the hem of the mail ("robe of ephod"), a robe worn by the Hebrew High Priest. Pomegranates can also be found in the Bible in 1 Kings 7:13-22, where the fruit is depicted on the capitals of the two pillars which stood in front of the temple King Solomon built in Jerusalem. King Solomon is said to have designed his crown based on the "crown" of the pomegranate. The significance of the Jewish pomegranate is further exemplified by its appearance on ancient coins of Judea, one of only a few images that appear as a holy symbol.
3. Healing oil will flow from our glorious maple tree. Last November while driving home from our ten day event battle for Canada in SK the Lord showed me this glorious vision of our lush and full of color maple tree just dripping with oil. It was healing oil flowing from our tree, dripping enough so that we will fill our vats to the overflow. Oil was coming on his people and we were encountering a new presence of his rich healing enough that we were filling vats below. Below is a picture of the textile I painted (coming Feb 2019) we will see heavens oil flow this year in a whole new way yet to be experienced. God wants us to honor him before this begins to happen and keep giving him our first fruits from the pressing. The olive goes through three types of pressing to make oil. The first press is the best oil produced. If your life is being pressed, know it will produce oil in its time. Give God your best oil before you know it even comes don’t wait give him second best. Declare: I will honor the Lord with my fresh oil. I will see his oil flow continually in my life so that I have more than enough to give him my best even before it comes.
4. The LION. I will be as BOLD AS A LION AND GAIN A NEW CONFIDENCE THIS YEAR RELENTLESS FAITH. ( Had to capitalize this) Many of you know me and my fashion brand for my luxury sheep and little lamb collection I have now introduced to west coast Canadian retailers. This symbol of a bold lion is going to be a big part of all of our year 2019 where we learn to roar with a new heavens shout of Joy and fertility to our Nation. It is a righteous roar not a scary roar. The lion and the lamb live together you must remember. We are a sheep nation Canada but we also need to take a new stand and know when it is okay to ROAR.
5. Joseph and Solomon. I am walking in a new wealth anointing. The difference between the Joseph and Solomon anointing:
Joseph is a distributor of wealth. He has access to many things – resources, money, people, etc. but he doesn’t actually own any of it. He has the use of it and access to people in high positions of authority but his job is to distribute and connect others. He connects people with resources.
Solomon on the other hand is not a distributor of wealth but he possesses it. He owns the business. This doesn’t mean he doesn’t give tithe or offerings. People give him the money and things. He inherits. Finds money. Launches a business idea and makes millions with little to no effort. He knows how to invest and multiply wealth.
Most people don’t understand the difference of these 2 anointing’s and as such never actually walk into the fullness of their calling. How do you identify them? The Joseph is the one who is always getting promoted, always. People like Joseph, he is pleasant. He carries a mantle of favor and as such usually has the spirit of jealousy at his heels. He is always in the position to know people who are influential. Josephs’ should never try to be Solomon, it doesn’t work. Both are surrounded by wealth.
So if a prophet prophesies wealth over you, it is a good idea to understand which one of these anointing you carry. If you are to distribute and you try to hoard and multiply that money, the business won’t work out. If you are to possess the wealth but you keep giving your money away or giving your business ideas to other people, then it won’t work out for you either. This doesn’t mean that the anointing can’t switch from one to the other but if you try walking in one and it’s burdensome, try looking at the other. Declaration: I will be a Joseph – a good steward but also a Solomon with my kingdom wealth
6. A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse. “A shoot will come up from the stump of Jesse; from his roots a Branch will bear fruit” 11:1. I have seen a dead stump with a shoot sprouting out to bear fruit. Places that have been cut down and seem hopeless well, Hope is here this year. 2019 it will shoot out again and it will be fruitful. “At least there is hope for a tree: If it is cut down, it will sprout again, and its new shoots will not fail” Job 14:7 You are coming alive again and those things cut down years ago will shoot out once again!
Cydney Mariel Galbraith